Last update: 25th May 2018 | Revisão: 1.0.8
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The responsible entity for the processing of personal data that you provide is Kamal Consulting.
What are the purposes and the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
When you communicate to us personal data, we will treat them for the following purposes and legal grounds:
- For the purpose of sending commercial communications (form "newsletter subscription") we process your personal data based on your consent. Failure to provide your consent will prevent us from sending you commercial communications related to our activity. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time, without however rendering illegitimate the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of such consent until the date on which it is withdrawn.
- In order to respond to your requests, requests for clarification or complaints through our online contact form, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest in providing you a personalized and quality service and, if it is applicable pre-contractual arrangements at the request of the holder of the personal data.
- For the purpose of event management Kamal Consulting we process your personal data having as a legal basis our legitimate interest in organizing events related to our professional activity. Failure to provide your consent will prevent you from receiving information and participating in the events organized by Kamal Consulting. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time, without however rendering illegitimate the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of such consent until the date on which it is withdrawn.
- For the purposes of recruitment, we process your personal data on a legal basis to continue the necessary pre-contractual procedures at the request of the holder of the personal data and our legitimate interest in analyzing the applications submitted.
- For the purpose of providing advisory services, we process your personal data based on the contractual execution and the legitimate interest in providing a service tailored to your needs.
- In order to comply with the various legal obligations to which we are attached, we process your personal data based on legal compliance with legal obligations.
- For billing and administrative management, we process your personal data on a legal basis, contractual execution and compliance with legal obligations
For the exercise of the services provided by Kamal Consulting, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest in upholding the rights of Kamal Consulting.
What categories of personal data do we process?
When you communicate us with personal data through any form available on our website or through any other means of communication, we will, depending on the applicable purpose, treat:
- Identification data such as name, date of birth, gender, address, contacts, citizen card details, passport, taxpayer number and nationality
- Data on academic qualifications, eg education, qualifications, certifications, languages, CV;
- Professional and professional experience data, for example the position, function, job description, company, office address, information of the former employer;
- Professional activity data, for example business activities.
How long do we keep your personal information?
The term by which we keep your personal data may vary depending on the purpose for which they were collected and processed. Thus, we will retain your personal data during the following deadlines:
- Commercial communications: Until you withdraw your consent.
- Response to your requests, requests for clarification or complaints: until the personal data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- Event Management Kamal Consulting: for 2 years from the moment (i) we contacted you or, (ii) the participation / registration at the event; or until you withdraw your consent.
- Recruitment: for 2 years from the submission of your application or CV.
- Providing advisory services: during and after the advice provided, during the 20-year term.
- Compliance with the various legal obligations to which we are attached: for the time required to comply with the legal obligations applicable in each case.
- Billing and administrative management: for 10 years.
In the case of personal data being used for various purposes, which oblige us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest term.
To which recipients we communicate your personal data?
Kamal Consulting will not communicate the personal data collected to third parties, except in the fulfillment of the legal obligations that in each case are applicable or, in cases where this proves necessary for the provision of the services to be contracted.
In order to provide our customers with integrated access services adapted to their strategic needs in Portuguese speaking countries and markets, their data may be transmitted to our International subsidiaries located in Countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), whose data protection legislation may not provide equivalent protection to that conferred within the EEA.
Kamal Consulting may hire external service providers, who act as subcontractors, to provide services in different areas (eg communications services).
In this sense, Kamal Consulting follows rigorous criteria in the selection of service providers in order to comply with their data protection obligations, agreeing to subscribe with them a data processing agreement, which includes, among others, the following obligations: to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; to treat the personal data for the agreed purposes and responding exclusively to the documented instructions of Kamal Consulting; and delete or return personal data to Kamal Consulting upon completion of services.
What rights can you exercise as a holder of your personal data?
- Access : You can obtain information if we are dealing with your personal data, as well as consult your personal data included in Kamal Consulting files.
- Rectification : You can change your personal information when it is incorrect as well as complete those that are incomplete.
Destruction : You may request the destruction of your personal data when, among other reasons, your personal data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.
Opposition : You may request that your personal data be removed. Kamal Consulting will terminate the processing of personal data unless there are legitimate reasons to prevent such request.
Limitation of processing : You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the following situations: (a) during the contest of the accuracy of your personal data; (b) when the treatment is unlawful and opposes it and requests the limitation of the use of personal data; (c) when Kamal Consulting no longer needs to process your personal data, but needs them to comply with financial management obligations; (d) where he has objected to the processing of his personal data for the fulfillment of an obligation of public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, as long as it is ascertained that those legitimate grounds for treatment prevail over his motives. >
Portability: You will have the right to receive, in a structured format, current use and automatic reading, personal data that you have made available to us and those obtained from your relationship with Kamal Consulting , as well as transmitting them to another entity.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise these rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To exercise your rights, you must attach a copy of your Citizen's Card or other document proving your identity . You should also indicate the right you want to exercise . The exercise of rights is free .
If you believe that Kamal Consulting has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable law, you may submit a complaint to the competent control authority through www.cnpd.pt.
Responsible for Treatment(DPO) Data:
Identification: Kamal Consulting
Headquarters: Av. Cidade Luanda, 482, 1800 Lisboa
Email: dpo@kamalconsulting . com
Contact Phone: (+351) 910 512 949
Data Protection Officer's Contacts: Email: email@example.com